IBSS is the first private institution of higher education in Denmark to achieve international recognized accreditation from ASIC www.asicuk.com
ASIC has been formed to bring independent information to both the student population and the wider Higher Education world, through its international accreditation service with well-defined and objective benchmarking.
Accreditation through ASIC will help students and parents make a more informed choice and will also help a school, college, university, training provider or distance education provider, demonstrate to the international student body that they are a high quality institution.
Our international accreditation allows students to gain a realistic and honest picture of what an institution is really like in terms of quality, resources, student support and ethics.
ASIC is an educational body that provides accreditation for master's and doctorate in business administration and monitors the quality of education development in more than 180 countries, including Saudi Arabia and the Gulf Cooperation Council.
Many universities in the Arab world are subject to international standards for obtaining international accreditation from ASIC such as Jazan University, King Abdulaziz University in Saudi Arabia, Tikrit University in Iraq, Swiss Open University - Arab Section in Switzerland, European College in Kuwait and Limkok Wing University for Creative Technology In Yemen
ASIC in cooperation with IIC monitors the quality of education in Saudi Arabia in private schools, colleges and universities https://iiceducation.org/
And is awarded the Gulf Award for its performance in raising the efficiency and development of education in the GCC region.
ASIC has also gained many recognitions, memberships and in acknowledgement of our commitment to quality in education:
- Recognized by UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) in the UK for the Short-term study visa
- Gained ISO 9001:2015 Accredited Certification
- Member of the CHEA International Quality Group in the USA
- Member of the British Quality Foundation
- Affiliate Member of ENQA, European Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education
- Member of GUIDE Association, Global Universities in Distance Education
- Member of UN Academy Impact group
- Member of The Association of International Education Administrators (AIEA)