Minimum Admission Requirements
1 - English Proficiency Requirements
- It is important that students whose native language is not English to have a minimum level of comprehension and facility in English for our programs.
- Students must provide at least one of the following as evidence of English language proficiency:
- IELTS Test
- Toefl Test
- Motivation letter of 150-200 words about joining the required program
If the student does not provide any of the aforementioned proofs, alternatively, an oral interview with an IBSS certified examiner will be conducted to assess the level of English comprehension and communication.
2 - Entry Requirements:
IBSS is committed to a fair admissions process and accepts a wide range of qualifications
MBA Entry Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 1-3 years of full time work experience
DBA Entry Requirements
- MBA or Masters degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 3-5 years of full time work experience