Student Code of Ethics
Responsibilities of students
- Obey the laws of his/her nation and the nation where he/she is studying
- Obey the rules and regulations of the IBSS
- Cooperate with the IBSS authorities
- Be responsible for safeguarding and ensuring the safety of the property of the School used by him/her
- Attend learning sessions
- Sit for examinations, unless barred from doing so
- No student is permitted to be involved in any activity, activities or conduct which may damage or harm the interests,
- harmony, the good name of the IBSS, its students, staff, officers or employees.
- No student is permitted to use any lecture, tutorial or teaching materials which are provided to him/her by the IBSS for the purpose of publication, distribution or dissemination, whether for payment or otherwise.
- No student may plagiarize the intellectual property of others, including data, ideas, publications and inventions.
- No student may, cheat or attempt to cheat or act in a manner that can be interpreted as cheating or attempting to cheat in an examination.
- No student or group of students may organize, conduct or participate in any activity in the name of the IBSS without permission or written instructions to do so from the School.
- No student or group of students may promote, manage, or assist in the collection of money or contributions in the name of IBSS without permission or written instruction to do so from the School.
- No student or group of students may make any statement to the press in the name of the IBSS without the written permission of the University.